4/07/2012

Safari - Spring Trends 2012

Even though I'm not a person who follows all the trends, I do like some of them. Sure, I like to wear todays fashion, but I always throw a little bit of 'myself' in it. Below you'll see one of my top 5 trends of this moment, which I follow and adore myself.  

Ookal ben ik niet een persoon dat alle trends opvolgd, bepaalde trends spreken mij wel aan. Natuurlijk is het leuk om mezelf naar de mode toe te kleden, maar ikzelf gooi er altijd een scheutje van 'mij' in. Hieronder zie je één van mijn top 5 trends van dit moment, die ik zelf opvolg en die ik zelf heel leuk vind.
Burberry


Zebra, Aztec and panther prints, a ethnic flavor and lots of gold accessories, yes, those are the typical things for a safari-look. Last year, Burberry played with the Aztec prints and this year, all the stores sell Aztec. For example, panther print has been a trend for quiet a long time, but the zebra print is coming up now! Earth tones and darkblue are colors that match with this look and ofcourse the golden accessories (think: Aztec Gold).

Zebra, Aztec en panter prints, een etnisch tintje en veel goude accessoires, ja, dat zijn typische dingen voor de safari-look. Vorig jaar speelde bijvoorbeeld Burberry erg met de Aztec printjes, en dit jaar ligt het in alle winkels. Panterprint is bijvoorbeeld al een tijdje een trend geweest, maar nu komt de zebraprint ook op gang! Verder zijn aardetinten en donkerblauw ook kleuren die bij deze trend passen en natuurlijk de goude accessoires (denk aan Aztec Gold).

River Island
Camel (Stone ) Zebra Print Jean | 241173117 | New Look
New Look
Bershka
Blue (Blue) Blue Paperbag Mini Skirt | 245086640 | New Look
New Look
River Island
ZARA
White (White) Fiorelli London Leopard Print Satchel | 236705310 | New Look
New Look
Pink Pattern (Pink) Fanfare Printed Strappy Platform Shoes | 242233579 | New Look
New Look
White (White) Aztec Style Necklace | 248719110 | New Look
New Look
Sass & bide | Love Assembly embroidered twill jacket | NET-A-PORTER.COM
Sass & Bide (www.net-a-porter.com)
For the other 4 trends of my top 5, please keep following my blog! :)

Voor de overgebleven 4 trends van mijn top 5, blijf mijn blog volgen! :)

Xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Nah... I don't really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik hou echt van deze printjes!
    Dus ik ben wel blij met deze trend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just found your blog and I think it's pretty amazing, well structured and with a lot of inspiring posts:)
    If you want we can follow each other, I would be very glad to have you as my new friend!:X
    I also have an amazing GIVEAWAY on my blog, please check it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooi bericht en leuke plaatjes! Great job!

    xoxo
    Eef en Lot

    Ps: misschien ben je ook wel nieuwschierig geworden naar onze website, kom gerust een kijkje nemen and maybe you wanna follow us?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for stopping by sweetie! Unfortunately I can't see you in my list:( Can you please try again with JOIN THIS SITE?

    ReplyDelete
  6. vlikeeee your blog lovely,
    keep posting and go for it!!! :)

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heeel leuk
    Dat shortje van river (hebben hebben )
    leuke blog heb je X

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! ♥
You guys make my day, every day.
Much love,
Linda Ruan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...