4/02/2012

New in: Bags, Vintage, Lancome, ELLE and more

Vintage shoes, they were actually very damaged when I got them, so I used some of my famous shoe-repair tricks, which worked out really well not.


Vintage schoenen, ze waren eigenlijk erg beschadigd toen ik ze kreeg, dus ik heb wat van mijn beroemde schoen-repareer trucs gebruikt, ze zijn echt heel goed! niet dus.





Another vintage item: a black dress with a beautiful print of red roses and a black sheer fabric layered on it (I guess it's nylon). But I'm not sure weather you can call it vintage or not, because it was owned by my mother, and she isn't that old that you can call her cloths vintage :).

Nog een vintage item, een zwarte jurk met rode rozen en met zwart doorschijnende stof eroverheen (nylon geloof ik). Maar of je het echt vintage kan noemen.. ik heb hem gekregen van mijn moeder, en opzich is ze nou ook weer niet zo oud dat haar kleren al vintage kunnen worden genoemd :).

Gosh I'm so addicted to Merci, I counted that there were about 50 chocolates in this box, and now there are only 13 left.. I also got a Chanel mascara (not on the picture), a Lancome mascara, a Lacoste mirror (free!) and a Maxfactor lipstick.

Oh god, ik ben zo verslaafd aan Merci, ik heb geteld dat er bijna 50 chocolareepjes in die verpakking zaten, en nu zijn er nog maar 13 (na een dag!).. Ik heb ook een Chanel mascara (niet op de foto), een Lancome mascara, een Lacoste spiegeltje (gratis!) en een Maxfactor lippenstift gekocht/gekregen.

 And a cute Lancome make-up bag.

En een schattig Lancome make-up tasje.




Also got a bag from Shoeby (or Exsept, I don't know), it's pretty big and it's suitable for school (well, at least when I have a small amount of books with me, and that is.. never) and I like the color because it has a ss feeling to it. It was also in yellow, but after hesitating a very long time, I decided to buy this one.

Nog een tas van Shoeby (of Exsept, weet ik niet meer precies), hij is aardig groot en hij kan mee naar school (ten minste, op de dagen wanneer ik weinig boeken hoef mee te nemen, en dat is dus nooit) en ik vind de kleur wel leuk bij de lente passen. Hij was er ook in het geel, maar na lang twijfelen is het toch deze geworden.

ELLE spring/summer stylebible, and some candy for my powerboost :)

ELLE lente/zomer stijlbijbel, en nog wat snoep voor mijn powerboost :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! ♥
You guys make my day, every day.
Much love,
Linda Ruan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...