3/16/2012

Simply Marched

 (Blazer - Mondi, Basic Top H&M, Shorts - Vintage, Tights - Somewhere in Barcelona, Shoes - Puma, Ring - Random little shop)

I finally have something green in my closet! This blazer from Mondi is a real 'vintage piece', because it's been owned by my grandmother, and she gave it to my mother. And my mother gave it to be (okay, I borrowed it without permission, but I think she wouldn't mind). A friend and I agreed upon to wear this, but unfortunately I don't have a photo of us together (wearing this outfit ofcourse). 






 Yeah yeah, I know I have a ladder in it, but I really wanted to wear this because of the cute hearts!

 And after 'shooting' le photos, I had a little bit too much fun with a trashthingy...


And then I walked alone.. to my home. (Because the trashthingy can't walk.)

Xoxo

3 comments:

  1. The vintage blazer and the ring are nice. Wasn't it very cold to wear shorts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it was okay, but I'm used to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look!
    Only I find the sneakers a little too much. But that blazer is great!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! ♥
You guys make my day, every day.
Much love,
Linda Ruan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...