3/01/2012

Shopping Haul!

 I went shopping with my mom and little brother. We bought clothes at Steps, New Look, Monki and C&A. That's how shopping goes with my mom. She doesn't like going to a thousand little shops and buy one little thing everywhere (That's how I normally shop), but she likes to plan which shops to go, and buy a lot there. That's not really my idea of enjoy shopping, but you know, shopping is shopping :) [Wow, this just doesn't make any sense at all.]

(Leather Jacket - C&A, Hat - C&A, Polkadot shawl - Steps, Flower printed jeans - Monki, sweater - Steps)


 (2 T-shirts, 1 sweater and 2 pair of jeans all from C&A)


 (Dress - New Look)

 I know this jacket and hat is meant for my brother, but he agreed to lend it to me sometimes! Now I officially steal clothes from my dad, mom and little brother! :D

(Long coat with faux fur - Steps, OMG my face looks weird!)





(Blouse - New Look)


I just simply adore the back of the receipts of Monki <3

Xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Ahh wat een schattig broertje heb je! Leuke aankopen allemaal ^^.

    Liefs, Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, such a cute little brother! I like your coat and that red dress with birds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuke outfits heb je daar! Vooral dat jurkje is echt mooi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had been honored to obtain a call from a friend as he found the important guidelines shared on the site. Browsing your blog post is a real wonderful experience. Thanks again for thinking of readers like me, and I hope for you the best of achievements as being a professional discipline. Laptops

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! ♥
You guys make my day, every day.
Much love,
Linda Ruan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...