2/12/2012

Shop&City Rotterdam



I saw such cute clothes and shoes at a sample sale, but the prices were unfortunately outside my budget..

DEPT is right..



 Don't you just, want to freak out when you see all these shoes? :D

 I couldn't take photos inside Bershka :(

 I lunched in this cute little restaurant.

 Mademoiselle Coco = Keira Knightly.


 Just got to love River Island! (And these studded pumps O.o)







 Monki :D I love the clothes, but I love the store itself even more ;P

 Pastels in Only.

 These pumps (New Look) were not expensive at all, so I might buy the nude pair with the bow ;).




 Color explosion..



 Never knew The Manhattan Hotel was this big..

 Let it snow, let it snow, let is snow!

 I bought these cute wedges at New Look.

 Ritual shampoo (smells like lotus :D) for my mom (Valentines Day)

 Bershka white shirt and Bershka hairaccessories.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! ♥
You guys make my day, every day.
Much love,
Linda Ruan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...