2/22/2012

Red Bow

Hi (:

Okay, I know that the title sounds a bit weird, but I adore my red bow from Clair's, which I wear pretty often. I has become kind of a trading mark for me, I guess.
So yeah, that's the next thing I wanted to discuss: trading marks! I love a trading mark, because it really stands for who you are. One of my friends has for example, the peace symbol as trading mark. (Well, I don't know if she considers it as a trading mark, but I do :).
I wear my red bow in my hair a lot, but it can be pinned on clothes, bags,and necklaces too.

So yeah, if you didn't had a trading mark, try to look for something that's really YOU. Looking for a trading mark is also a good excuse to shop.. Have fun :)

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! ♥
You guys make my day, every day.
Much love,
Linda Ruan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...