2/08/2012

Freezing Fashion

(Trenchcoat - Polo by Ralph Lauren, Victorian Blouse - Milenium (Yoshe), Black Tank - ZARA, Faux Leather Pants - DEPT, Black Belt)

I really recommend you to go outside and take photos of the snow scenery. First of all, you'll come home with great photos. But maybe even more important, the snow dares you to be creative with your camera. For example, I didn't understand a lot of things on my camera till today.



Ik beveel je echt aan om net als ik naar buiten te gaan en foto's te nemen van het sneeuw landschap. Natuurlijk krijg je mooie foto's, maar misschien nog belangrijker, de sneeuw daagt je uit om creatief te zijn met je camera. Ik snapte bijvoorbeeld veel dingen niet op mijn camera, tot vandaag.














No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! ♥
You guys make my day, every day.
Much love,
Linda Ruan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...