1. It's all about practice, practice and practice. So don't start one day before your important dinner, start practicing about two weeks in advance. Walk on heels all the time, when you go shopping, go to work, even just to throw the garbage away.
2. Start with a little queenie heel, about 5 centimeter (2 inch), when you can handle that you can try one pair with 9 centimeter (about 3.5 inch). Then try 12 centimeter (4.7 inch) wedges, and you can walk comfortably on those heels, you can switch to the 12 centimeter (4.7 inch) stiletto heel.
4. Watch fashionshows. See how the walk-on-heels-trained models walk completely comfortable on the runways.
5. You have to be and look confident. Try to feel you're sexy and comfortable, because you are!
6. All my other tips are told in these video's. Watch for success.
7. And my last tip... don't give up! Even when you fall all the time, keep pushing on! Even beautiful trained models fall sometimes...
Can you walk on heels already?